Apple Watch Series 3 Screen Protector

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by cdh8585, Feb 6, 2018.

1. cdh8585 macrumors member

cdh8585

What’s everyone using for a screen protector on their series 3 watches?

I see plenty on Amazon but what’s the best brands?

2. Laryl macrumors 6502a

Laryl

Other than it being hard to change bumpers for color.. I love the Armour Suit one.

3. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

4. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

I am not using a screen protector on my s3 SS watch.

5. Laryl macrumors 6502a

Laryl

I wish I could have a SS (black please) and could go naked! LOL a naked 65yr old granny.. my Watch not me!!

6. Taki macrumors member

I use Skinomi from Amazon. The first one I didn’t put it on very well and corners started come up after a month. The second one I did much better and I don’t even notice it’s there. A trick I learned is to keep my hand over the screen for a few minutes after putting it on to make edges contour the screen and stick well.

7. TiggrToo macrumors 6502a

TiggrToo

Is the Skinomi still adhering well? Looking to get one for my Series 3 when it get's back from some Apple TLC...

8. Taki macrumors member

Sorry for this late reply, but I just changed to a new one as the corners started to lift up. I’m happy it lasted more than two month. Got a pack of 6 so it should last more than a year...

9. newellj macrumors 604

I had an Armorsuit for quite a while and it gave me excellent service. At the end of the day, I dislike film protectors, though.

I bought the Zagg glass screen protector when it came out a month or so ago for the S3 AW.

The glass surface is infinitely nicer to touch and look through, and much more responsive. However, I don't like the "bezel" that the Zagg creates over what was black glass. Overall, though, it's an ok tradeoff.

10. AUFan88 macrumors newbie

AUFan88

11. DevinNj macrumors 6502a

Here's what I like to do. I use the 38mm Skinomi on my 42mm watch so it doesn't curve around the corners. It covers about as much area as a glass 42mm would. This way when I use my tpu case it doesn't force the corners to peel up. Works for me.