Apple Watch Series 4 Now Available With LTE in Austria and Finland, Also Launching in Israel [Updated]

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Jun 11, 2019.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

Apple Watch Series 4 models with LTE connectivity recently became available to order in Austria and Finland from Apple's online store and select carriers, including A1 Telekom in Austria and Telia in Finland.

[​IMG]

Pricing starts at EUR529 in Austria and EUR539 in Finland, with most models currently estimated to ship within 4-6 business days.

Cellular-enabled Apple Watch Series 4 models first launched in the United States and select other regions in September 2018, with availability expanding to Poland in April and Austria and Finland within the last week.

Update: A few readers have let us know that Apple Watch Series 4 models with LTE are also launching in Israel this week.

(Thanks, Eduard and Joona!)

Update 2: Apple Watch Series 4 models with GPS only are launching in Slovenia on July 19:

Article Link: Apple Watch Series 4 Now Available With LTE in Austria and Finland, Also Launching in Israel [Updated]

2. dan9700 macrumors 68030

dan9700

3. whyamihere macrumors 6502

whyamihere

4. Mr. Dee macrumors 68010

Mr. Dee

Is this a feature really worth having especially if you always have your iPhone with you? I make calls on my non LTE Apple Watch 3 and it works just fine.

5. QCassidy352 macrumors G4

QCassidy352

I have the LTE version for outdoor runs. It’s nice to know I can be reached, or reach others if something happens.

6. kildraik macrumors 6502a

kildraik

No, if you always have your phone with you.

Running, hiking, and rock climbing, for me, makes LTE a necessity, since I do not like carrying my phone. Ever.

7. rom3o macrumors regular

Imo, not to have to carry my iPhone with me is the biggest appeal of the Apple Watch.

8. Alex Moran macrumors member

*Occupied Palestine