Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

The Apple Watch Series 7 just became available for pre-order today, and while there are some carrier deals linked to activating cellular service, we're also starting to see the first straight cash discounts on the new models thanks to Expercom.

apple-watch-7-expercom.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Expercom. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

You'll need to sign into your Expercom account to access the special pricing and some models are already selling out, but in general, you'll see the following prices and availability for aluminum models at the time of publication:

Expercom is currently quoting shipping estimates of 3–6 weeks for new orders, which may not be much different than ordering from Apple considering shipping on some models quickly slipped into November.

Article Link: Apple Watch Series 7 Already Seeing Discounts of Up to $25 at Expercom

BJMRamage

macrumors 68030
Oct 2, 2007
Expercom generally has discounts on newly released hardware the first couple weeks.

Reactions: CE3

GuruZac

macrumors 68030
Sep 9, 2015
⛰️🏕️🏔️
Interestingly my wife and It’s Series 5 battery life has taken a weird dip in the last few days. We used to end the day in the 30% range or more. Lately, it’s been in the teens. If it’s not software related, we may end up upgrading.

CE3

macrumors 68000
Nov 26, 2014
Expercom generally has discounts on newly released hardware the first couple weeks.
Yeah, and they’re a good company. I’ve ordered Apple products from Expercom before, as well as canceled and changed orders, without any issues. They have actual store locations in Utah and always answer the phone if you need to contact them. Just thought it was worth mentioning since I feel like I’ve read negative speculation about them on here before, mostly about their return policy, which is pretty much the same as B&H. If you get a defective device or have problems I think they’ll take care of you.

Reactions: BJMRamage

PsykX

macrumors 68000
Sep 16, 2006
Well, the pricing in Canada should have lowered because of the dollar conversion. It did not happen.

And we never get deals on a launch day of an Apple product.

EDITED. I had seen a Watch with another band and thought this year's model was more expensive.

Last edited:

v3rlon

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2014
Earth (usually)
How is this a headline? There will ALWAYS be people who want other colors.
Somewhere out there is someone who wants cyan and chartreuse. Someone else eats clear and argyle.
Sheesh. It’s not the right shade of silver. Okay. Tetrachromats can see more than a billion colors. Does Apple have to offer a watch in each one?

CE3

macrumors 68000
Nov 26, 2014
I reported this article as spam
This site posts deals on Apple products all the time (BestBuy, Amazon, B&H, Expercom, etc.). Do they get a small commission if you click on one of the links and buy? Yes, and it’s clearly stated at the bottom of these articles. Do you have a problem with their efforts to generate income and/or supporting this community?

• Disagree
Reactions: DinkThifferent
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.