Apple Watch Shipments showing no movement or return to sender!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by kharris8887, Apr 30, 2015.

1. kharris8887 macrumors newbie

Hi all..incredibly upset and disappointed and wanted to post on here to see if anyone else is in the same boat.

42mm BCB with 4/24-5/8 delivery window FINALLY changed to Processing and shipped yesterday. Got shipment notification yesterday, delivery for today 4/30, and the last update from UPS is last night at 7PM saying "Package is in transit to UPS facility" in Harrisburg, PA.

And that was it.

No arrival scan. No out for delivery. Nothing.

Called UPS. They say its an Apple issue. Apple says its a UPS issue. Now I'm fuming.

I start to lean towards it being a UPS issue, but then i notice the words used "Package is in transit to UPS facility". How can this be a UPS issue if the UPS facility doesn't have it?

I then come on here and am reminded of the taptic engine news from yesterday. Suddenly I see a thread about someone receiving a classic buckle...with a black sports band. Then i see other people saying they're in a similar "delivery information unavailable" hell.

I start putting it together that there may be something going on with specific batches of the shipments. Some people do have an out for delivery message today...but a good majority don't.

Looks like to me whats going on is the classic buckle watches that were processed yesterday all have the wrong bands. Apple realized it, which is why the tracking says "Package in transit to UPS" because UPS doesn't have them. Some have updated with a RETURN TO SENDER and others, like mine, are just in limbo. Looks like some may actually be delivered. You''ll notice the package weight is also off, showing 1lb which is typically (as has been said on these pages) the apple watch sport weight.

Called up Apple and, although they told me that they couldn't create a shipment investigation until tomorrow NORMALLY, they decide to do it today. They said I should hear something within 24 hours possibly.

So who else is in the same boat? And if you aren't and you're getting a delivery today, can you post if everything was correct with your order? It's just so upsetting to have this happen when I've been looking forward to it for so long.

Attached Files:

2. AlyMourad macrumors member

AlyMourad

I'm sorry that you had to go through this but the 1lb part doesn't mean anything. My 42 SS Milanese showed 1lb as well

Good luck

3. kharris8887 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well that's good to know! Thank you!

4. mikezmac macrumors 6502a

mikezmac

One possibility is that it was identified as a unit with a bad taptic? If so it's better that they caught it now and not after you had problems with it.