Apple Watch shipping to different address?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by armandxp, Apr 9, 2015.

1. armandxp macrumors 6502

armandxp

I don't know if anyone else has experienced the problem I have, but I'm giving you a heads up. I'm out of town for the next month and wanted to change the default shipping address to another location other than my billing address.

If you don't change the default shipping address on the AppleID site, no matter what you type in on the Apple Store, Apple Store app, it will default to that address on the ID site. I forgot about changing it and every time I'd go to the AS app, the default shipping address had reverted back to the wrong address, even though I had just changed it in the app 15 minutes prior.

After wasting a couple hours making sure my address is fixed so I can easily and quickly check out tonight, just wanted to save anyone else the headache I've tried to figure out today.

Anybody else using a different address other than your default billing? Worried about any order problems? Hope all goes well for everyone tonight (tomorrow).

2. comptr macrumors 65816

I am also going to out of town when the watch releases so I am instead going to do Reserve and pickup at a near by apple store as that would be the easiest thing to do instead of having it shipped somewhere else.