Apple Watch Sport Reviews

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by DravenGSX, Apr 8, 2015.

1. DravenGSX macrumors 6502a

Did any reviewer get an Apple Watch Sport or were they all treated to the SS Apple Watch? I'd love to hear some opinions on the fit and finish of the Sport model.

2. BMox macrumors 6502

BMox

It does seem like all the reviews are with a 42mm SS version of the watch....

3. mostlydave macrumors regular

Same here! It looks like recode has a space grey sport in their apps preview but it's not a review of that model!

4. omgitscro macrumors 6502a

omgitscro

Mashable's review was of the 38mm SS watch with Link band.

5. redgaz26 macrumors 68020

redgaz26

Apple watch sport review

Trying to go through all the reviews and they all seem to be the SS, did anyone come across a review of the sport??

6. redgaz26 macrumors 68020

redgaz26

7. SMIDG3T Suspended

SMIDG3T

Gruber said that the Sport Band was one of the most comfortable band he's ever worn.

8. glxyjones macrumors regular

glxyjones

I was leaning toward the SG, but after looking at the combinations, I don't think the dark grey will look good with much outside of black and white. Then, I was leaning toward the SS for the versatility. I hope one of those clasp adapters to allow for 3rd party bands actually works well because I'd love a 42mm with a blue/brown classic leather bands. Now, after looking at some combinations I'm leaning toward the silver sport. Partially to save money but mostly because the aluminum looks really good with the different colors, almost as good as the SS.