Apple Watch Stand for my iMac

alextethompson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 24, 2015
I am looking for stand for my Apple watch. I don' t have any space in my desk. I found that design. Is it safely for my Apple watch? Is that product glue on my iMac?

Last edited:
Reactions: clint-bell

alextethompson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 24, 2015
I think knocking didn't be the problem. I search a little. The can glue with this Microsuction Tape. I'm thinking of buying it. Is that etsy safely?

fischersd

macrumors 601
Oct 23, 2014
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I think knocking didn't be the problem. I search a little. The can glue with this Microsuction Tape. I'm thinking of buying it. Is that etsy safely?

+1 for iConnected's concern that you're going to knock the watch into the side of your iMac. There really isn't a big enough gap between (and there's no additional room on that tab that you could increase the gap to give you a margin of error). You WILL be grazing the edge of your iMac with it (eventually). You'll be careful at first, then you'll get more casual and it'll happen.

"I don't have any space on my desk" - have you seen how tiny the Spigen stand is??? Actually, most of them are tiny. Trust me...you have room in amongst the other clutter. You have room for your coffee mug, right? :)

clint-bell

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
I am looking for stand for my Apple watch. I don' t have any space in my desk. I found that design. Is it safely for my Apple watch? Is that product glue on my iMac?
Really nice design. But yes I question whether it will cause any such damage to the imac or the watch.

alextethompson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 24, 2015
You're right. I have a little space, actually. I change my idea. But spigen stand have seperate plastic on its top. I want to whole design. I found several different product. Do I give page's link according to the rules of the forum?

iConnected

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2011

iConnected

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2011
I love the reverse logic of this.

NEVER put an Apple device near a drink.

HOWEVER, when you're not charging your Watch (ie all day), use the charging dock as a drinks mat :)

= space saving genius :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.