Apple Watch Stand for my iMac

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by alextethompson, May 31, 2015.

1. alextethompson, May 31, 2015
    Last edited: May 31, 2015

alextethompson macrumors newbie

I am looking for stand for my Apple watch. I don' t have any space in my desk. I found that design. Is it safely for my Apple watch? Is that product glue on my iMac?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. iConnected macrumors 6502a

iConnected

Won't you just end up knocking your watch against the edge of your iMac? :confused:

3. alextethompson thread starter macrumors newbie

I think knocking didn't be the problem. I search a little. The can glue with this Microsuction Tape. I'm thinking of buying it. Is that etsy safely?

[​IMG]

4. fischersd macrumors 68040

fischersd

+1 for iConnected's concern that you're going to knock the watch into the side of your iMac. There really isn't a big enough gap between (and there's no additional room on that tab that you could increase the gap to give you a margin of error). You WILL be grazing the edge of your iMac with it (eventually). You'll be careful at first, then you'll get more casual and it'll happen.

"I don't have any space on my desk" - have you seen how tiny the Spigen stand is??? Actually, most of them are tiny. Trust me...you have room in amongst the other clutter. You have room for your coffee mug, right? :)

5. clint-bell macrumors regular

Really nice design. But yes I question whether it will cause any such damage to the imac or the watch.

6. alextethompson thread starter macrumors newbie

You're right. I have a little space, actually. I change my idea. But spigen stand have seperate plastic on its top. I want to whole design. I found several different product. Do I give page's link according to the rules of the forum?

7. iConnected macrumors 6502a

iConnected

There's a thread on Apple Watch stands here, which you might find useful :)

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/apple-watch-stands-pics-and-links-inside.1856503/

8. iConnected macrumors 6502a

iConnected

It's also fine to post links to stands that you've found yourself.

9. alextethompson thread starter macrumors newbie

This product's top side for coffee, bottom side for charging. And that don't give my space in my desk, also

[​IMG]

10. menace3 macrumors 6502

menace3

I like.. details? Or did you create it yourself?

11. iConnected macrumors 6502a

iConnected

I love the reverse logic of this.

NEVER put an Apple device near a drink.

HOWEVER, when you're not charging your Watch (ie all day), use the charging dock as a drinks mat :)

= space saving genius :D