Apple Watch to Apple Watch Communications

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by cleirac, Mar 3, 2015.

1. cleirac macrumors 6502

Being a wanderlust, gadget-lover and so close with my family & some friends (who are also Apple fans!) this will be one of the most defining sweet moments for us. I cannot wait for this one and to use it with all other fellow Apple fans (would be friends anywhere) in the world. Of course, personal communications or phone conversation are the best but it is not possible sometimes with time and distance ...

Hopefully, there will be a few more heartwarming surprises on this.

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    What I'm curious about is how you will know which of your contacts also has an apple watch. Also, will those animated emoticons only be available to send to other watches or to anyone using iMessage?

3. cleirac thread starter macrumors 6502

I am thinking once an iPhone owner in your contacts, paired his AW to his/her iPhone, there would be an icon that will automatically be designated or displayed under his details under your AW contacts list. There would be an option to not show this with your Apple community world. Yeah, else you would be on the lookout in the social media or has to private message your "Apple gadgets" friends, who got it?