Apple Watch TV ad

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by dtdt123, Mar 28, 2015.

1. dtdt123 macrumors member

Hi everyone. This is my first post having newly registered on this forum.

I'm looking forward to pre-ordering my apple watch and I regularly refresh and read the threads on this forum.

Because there aren't yet any proper in depth reviews yet my interest was starting to wain...

But I've just seen an Apple Watch ad on UK TV and I really enjoyed it, it's definitely peaked my interest again!

How are you all getting on with the long lead time on this product?

2. Totalkharnage macrumors 6502

Totalkharnage

Hey and welcome to the board.

I didn't see the ad itself live but think it's great and will only start to ramp up the hype ahead of the hands on and launch.

This wait is killing me but glad we're seeing more news and titbits leaking out. Not long to go until the preorders and hands on start on the 10th and, by all accounts, reviewers have got the Watches in their hands (or should that be on their wrists) so the full reviews shouldn't be too far off.

3. Pug72 macrumors 6502a

Pug72

Recently saw the ad during the F1 this morning, looking forward to the 24th. :)

4. stu.h macrumors 65816

stu.h

It was on in between Jonathan Ross last night :D

5. dtdt123 thread starter macrumors member

That's when I saw it lol

6. dilap macrumors 6502a

Me too and now in the F1!

7. matrix07 macrumors 68040

matrix07

Hey, welcome!

Not very good. I want this thing to test my run already, and I still have to wait a while. :mad:

8. JuryDuty macrumors 6502

JuryDuty

I love the ads, as I do most Apple ads, but I still can't help but wonder: Do I really want to start wearing a watch again...especially one so tethered to my phone...?

9. Dave245 macrumors 601

I saw the ad on TV last night here in the UK, it defiantly get's my interest i really want to try one on. I'm looking forward to seeing how this will fit in with every aspect of my life from fitness to university to work and social.
    It's a more personal device than the iPhone and iPad so it will be interesting to see :D

10. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

I have had a few people mention the ad to me. They said they had no interest in the apple watch, but after seeing the ad they "have to have one." Apple marketing at its finest.

11. cmChimera macrumors 68040

cmChimera

I'm dying.