Apple Watch UK Release Date

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by TheDeviceUser, Nov 9, 2014.

1. TheDeviceUser macrumors 6502a

I've noticed that on the US :apple:Watch Website, the release date is stated for 'Early 2015', however, on the UK's :apple:Watch Website, it is stated for '2015'. Does this therefore mean that the UK could get the Apple Watch much later in 2015 than in the US.

I seem to remember the iPad being released in the UK in May, a month and bit after the US. So could it be logical to assume that Apple Watch could come to the UK in, say Mid April if it's released in March in the US?

Of course, I understand we have no actual information, but its good for a little speculation.

What do you think?

2. Julien macrumors G4

Julien

At this point I would say it means VERY little. You are trying to 'read the tea leaves' while still on the plant.

3. Julien macrumors G4

Julien

MacWorld UK posted some info. Basically the same known speculations. Early Spring and about £3000 starting price for the Edition.

4. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

The first iPhone launched five months after the U.S. over here, and the first iPad launched two months after.

Wouldn't be totally surprised if we got it Summer 2015 as opposed to Spring. Personally I wouldn't be that bothered, would give us a chance to see if the battery life is good enough/minor niggles to be ironed out before we purchased it :p

5. Purple skier macrumors member