Apple watch value

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by fania123, Nov 24, 2016.

1. fania123 macrumors regular

fania123

hope this question is ok. I'm looking to sell my 1st Gen stainless steel Apple Watch and was wondering where the best place to do that is? I've got 9 Oem straps including the link and Milanese three leathers and some sport ones. I also have the Sena leather travel charger, Apple care for about 8 months and all the boxes and paperwork from new. Am I better off selling as a package or selling piece by piece?

2. Max Your Macs macrumors member

Ive sold a couple of my Apple Watches on Swappa and its been a good experience with fair pricing for buyer and seller. you might include a couple straps but for the nicer ones like the link and milanese you may do better selling those separately.

3. ftaok macrumors 603

ftaok

Honestly, I think you're gonna take a bath on it. You might be better off selling the watch with just one band and selling the nice bands separately.

Best buy is still selling the SS Series0 for $300-$700 depending on the band. The 42mm SS with the Milanese loop is $700. I would think the best you might get for that combo would be $250.

4. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Defintely Swappa. Stay away from eBay. To much fraud involved and not worth the risk.

5. fania123 thread starter macrumors regular

fania123

I've been pretty lucky with Ebay so far with items so I figured I'd list it there first. I put it up as a package cause it's easier for me if I can sell it all in one lot. If it doesn't work out I'll try swappa. Thanks for the suggestion