Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FMiquilino

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 29, 2020
Good afternoon!
I have a question on the Apple Watch.

I'm accessing the web through that scheme of opening Message and I opened the link to a certain website.

When I turned the watch on for the first time, I was able to access Facebook, Instagram, Globo .... and I was able to view it normally.

Now when I try to access it, it only opens the first website and then it doesn’t open anymore, there’s a black screen. Then if I restart the phone back, but it only works 1x, I access the site and then if I leave and come back, the site will not open anymore. Does anyone know what can it be? The strange thing is that it got to work on the first use ...

simers

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2010
Bath, UK
The AW is not really meant to be used as a web browser. It has never been touted as such by Apple.
Whilst it is not a web browser per se it has always been possible to check out as many links in emails as you wanted. Now you can check out one link and after that the screen is black/blank. Updating to latest Watch OS a couple of days ago made no difference.

FMiquilino

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 29, 2020
Whilst it is not a web browser per se it has always been possible to check out as many links in emails as you wanted. Now you can check out one link and after that the screen is black/blank. Updating to latest Watch OS a couple of days ago made no difference.

exactly mine is the same I open a normal website, then if I try to open even the same website, the screen goes black I managed to open the same site only once for 2x, but I tried the third one and it was unsuccessful

Reactions: simers
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.