Apple Watch with (2) phones

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Cphelan779023!, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Cphelan779023! macrumors newbie

hello,

I have (2) iPhones, one personal & one work cell phone. I thought I read that they were updating the watchOS so that you can pair (2) phones with (1) watch, however I can't find this anymore. Did I misread something else or will I be able to pair (2) phones with (1) watch?

Thank you

2. madsci954 macrumors 68030

Not possible, and what's coming is the other way around, multiple Watches to one iPhone.

3. Cphelan779023! thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, that makes no sense to me as who wears multiple watches at a time lol. Hopefully they will let us use (2) phones with (1) watch

4. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Lots of people are into watches. Some may want a Sport for the gym, SS for work and an Edition for out (or any other combination).

Also it is not to pair more than one :apple:Watch at a time. It is so you can switch :apple:Watches.

5. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

Apple and Hermes on Friday allowed purchases of the Apple Watch Hermes to be online rather in select boutique stores. Opening online purchases will potentially boost sales of the Hermes watch to U.S states or countries that didn't have hemes watches to sell. It also pertains to any of the three watch collections. If someone has the stainless steel and wants to use the Watch Sport when exercising, then he/she can buy the Sports and then switch to the stainless steel after workout.

6. BarracksSi macrumors 68040

BarracksSi

^^^^^^ Says the guy who never owned more than one watch at a time.

(right? ;) )

7. ftlum macrumors regular

http://www.apple.com/feedback/watch.html

The more people let Apple know what they want, the more likely it'll be that the feature gets added (at least I hope so). I'm in the same boat-- I've got to carry both a work iPhone as well as my personal one, so pairing 2 phones to one watch at the same time would really be great. It's a pain, but right now I periodically alternate the phone I pair my watch with, depending on how busy I'll be at work.