Apple watch?

Closingracer

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
I've been thinking of buying an Apple watch 42 mm with the red band, a mac book or an iPad Mini 4 for a while now. Been wanting one but still undecided. What do you use your watch for other then telling the time of course lol.

Slicktype

macrumors 6502
Nov 8, 2011
Checking the weather, notifications and calendar events here. I'm loving it !

Laserducky

macrumors regular
Dec 29, 2013
I've been thinking of buying an Apple watch 42 mm with the red band, a mac book or an iPad Mini 4 for a while now. Been wanting one but still undecided. What do you use your watch for other then telling the time of course lol.
1.) Notificatinons i.e. not missing another call or message while the phone's tucked away in my pocket or coat.
2.) Excellent email and calendar integration. I know exactly how my day's looking with Time Travel !
3.) Decent selection of apps. Keep in mind that native apps are still far and few. Most 3rd party apps are still non native so may be a little slow (compared to their native cousins)
4.) Frees me from taking out my 6s+ everytime I get an email or message and I take the phone out to respond to only the most important/urgent ones.

Its still a gen one product but I believe its still a worthwhile buy if a tad expensive !

Cheers !

Reactions: Closingracer

Rok73

macrumors 65816
Apr 21, 2015
Planet Earth
Weird question: "Should I buy a watch, a notebook or a tablet? Please tell me.". You should ask yourself what you really need.