Apple watch?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Closingracer, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Closingracer macrumors 68000

I've been thinking of buying an Apple watch 42 mm with the red band, a mac book or an iPad Mini 4 for a while now. Been wanting one but still undecided. What do you use your watch for other then telling the time of course lol.

2. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

Notifications is the most helpful thing for me. Health. Calendar. Weather. Maps. Phone.

I like the look also!

3. Slicktype macrumors 6502

Slicktype

Checking the weather, notifications and calendar events here. I'm loving it !

4. LoveToMacRumors macrumors 68000

LoveToMacRumors

In ranking i would say
    1. Macbook
    2. Apple watch
    3. Ipad mini (bigger ipod, compmetely useless)

5. Laserducky macrumors regular

Laserducky

1.) Notificatinons i.e. not missing another call or message while the phone's tucked away in my pocket or coat.
    2.) Excellent email and calendar integration. I know exactly how my day's looking with Time Travel !
    3.) Decent selection of apps. Keep in mind that native apps are still far and few. Most 3rd party apps are still non native so may be a little slow (compared to their native cousins)
    4.) Frees me from taking out my 6s+ everytime I get an email or message and I take the phone out to respond to only the most important/urgent ones.

Its still a gen one product but I believe its still a worthwhile buy if a tad expensive !

Cheers !

6. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

There's a cool app that helps you come up with more descriptive forum subject lines.

7. Rok73 macrumors 65816

Rok73

Weird question: "Should I buy a watch, a notebook or a tablet? Please tell me.". You should ask yourself what you really need.