Apple watches still say "processing items"

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Josh Caratao, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Josh Caratao macrumors newbie

Josh Caratao

I ordered 2 apple watches on Sunday of April 9, 2017 which was yesterday for me and it still says "processing items." I know it hasn't even been one day yet, but I bought the "guaranteed next-day shipping" with it and it says it's to arrive on Tuesday of April 11, 2017. That's tomorrow. Should it still be arriving then and I just didn't wait enough time or should I be worried?

2. abdulkar.im, Apr 10, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017

abdulkar.im macrumors 6502a

abdulkar.im

I'm pretty sure Apple do not post things out on a Sunday, so next day delivery would mean Tuesday as they'd post it out on Monday. I think the cut-off at the weekend (for the U.K. anyway) to get delivery on Monday is 18:00 on the Saturday. Anything ordered after that gets sent out on the Monday.

3. Relentless Power, Apr 10, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017

Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

You would likely see the order change to preparing for shipment on early Monday, you would have updated shipping information once the items have been retrieved and scanned by the carrier. If you were unsure as well, Apple has a support number and live chat available. Apple would always refund your shipping costs if an issue occurred where you did not receive your items on time.