Apple website/app - eligibility status error - AT&T

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dcgore, Sep 6, 2015.

1. dcgore macrumors member

Hi all - looking for feedback on an issue i experience on the Apple website and app when checking my upgrade eligibility with AT&T. I keep getting the error below. It has been days and nothing has changed. I know i have an upgrade available with AT&T, I tried Best Buy's website for corraboration and i am able to see my upgrade on their site. Has anyone dealt with this error? It seems it is only happening to me. I would appreciate any guidance you can provide me. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 7.44.41 PM.png

2. dcgore thread starter macrumors member

Spoke with AT&T and nobody has an idea as what is happening. Any ideas?

3. Italianblend macrumors 68000

Italianblend

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to buy a phone through the apple website? The Apple Store isn't doing subsidized purchases anymore so that might be what's up.

4. jeffjak25 macrumors member

jeffjak25

I am having the exact same issue! Do you by chance have unified billing (wireless and another service)?

5. dcgore thread starter macrumors member

No, i will be doing a next installment plan. i am simply getting all my ducks in a row to pre-order the 6s. Somehow, apple servers cannot communicate with AT&T's and look up my account.

6. dcgore thread starter macrumors member

I do not. Only wireless service with AT&T.

7. jeffjak25 macrumors member

jeffjak25

That's interesting. I wonder what the issue is since we both have this issue. Did you recently pay off a NEXT plan? When was the last time you signed up for a NEXT plan?

8. Wreckus macrumors 6502a

Wreckus

maybe wait until Thursday to check out your upgrade eligibility. Imagine that they are preparing to update their site to show the iPhone 6s & 6s+ information after the press conference tomorrow.