apple website not showing in iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Masquerade, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Masquerade macrumors 6502a

Masquerade

amazon gizModo ebay .. all those site have mobile versions optimized for iphone
    even the iphone brand can match those examples... throwing a first page that doesnt render in iphone safari... great now we have a part-of-the-full-internet even at Apples

2. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

What are you talking about? apple.com? It loads just fine on my iPhone.

3. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

So explain why Apple would need a mobile site?

4. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Right? Apple has repeatedly made the point that the iPhone is the real internet in your pocket. Why would their site need a mobile version?

5. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

I'm confused... what part of Apple's site doesn't render? They don't use any Flash.

6. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Same here. Works on iPhone 3G with 2.2 firmware. Maybe there's something wrong on your end?

7. chimpboy74 macrumors 6502a

chimpboy74

I get the apple website no probs on my iPhone. Well not exaaaactly no probs as it is the one website that regularly crashes safari!

A minor irritation normally but I was trying to buy a refurb macbook and appletv recently (and you have to be pretty quick to pick those up and safari kept crashing on me. Lost out on the macbook (GAH! I was forced to buy one of the brand new ones - shame;) ooh perhaps it was a master plan by goldenjobs to get me to spend more money???:rolleyes:))

but I got the appleTV (YAY!)