Apple wins showdown @ ComputerWorld

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by imbmc, Jul 6, 2008.

1. imbmc macrumors newbie

2. PCMacUser macrumors 68000

PCMacUser

3. fuzzielitlpanda macrumors 6502a

yah i don't like the article because you are comparing productivity on completely different OS.

4. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

I hate to say this, but those testers are idiots. Who the hell plugs in the drive to expect a confirmation? Keyboard issues? Extra buttons above the touchpad? I'm sorry, but the X300 is a business professional ultraportable designed for people who need functionality and practicality, not for idiots trying to plug USB drives around. And the Air is for people who need a computer that's easy to use without much hassle. The R500, .... no comment.

And the Air is unfortunately the worst value.

5. accrane macrumors member

ahh yes but so is true for every apple product. But people still shell out cash no matter the cost.

6. DARKJ3DI macrumors regular

DARKJ3DI

what's the point of comparing the two? its obvious that the air would win because its an :apple: product and *everyone* loves :apple: products. I would be surprised it a Dell won.

7. Sesshi macrumors G3

Sesshi

Computerworld and related publications seems to have turned into Apple advocates recently. I dunno, perhaps seeking to try and make themselves relevant in a blogoidiotsphere full of Apple fanboys?

8. DARKJ3DI macrumors regular

DARKJ3DI

haha i just realised, a Dell can't win because the pcs are a lenovo and a toshiba...