Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hldomster

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 22, 2009
Hi,

I'm interested to know the length of the cable on the Apple wired keyboard, and also the length of the USB extension cable that comes in the box. Sadly Apple do not put this information on the store.

Thanks.

pmb333

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2009
Hi,

I'm interested to know the length of the cable on the Apple wired keyboard, and also the length of the USB extension cable that comes in the box. Sadly Apple do not put this information on the store.

Thanks.

I didn't get an extension cable. I wish I would have. :mad: The mouse is idiotically short.

Dunmail

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2009
Skipton, UK
Hi,

Thanks.

At a guess the keyboard cable is about 60cm (2ft). Not sure what you mean by USB extension cable, most USB cables go from device to device.

I've a wireless mouse but the wired mouse is intended to use the USB port on left or right of the keyboard depending on your handedness.

HTH

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.