I bought my (newest) wired keyboard just month ago; however, by now, I am really annoyed by the fact that I seem to get static shocks from just touching the metal parts (which are hard to avoid) after being 'out of touch' of it for awhile. Attempted fix: removed USB devices on the path (used to be: kb - KVM - USB3 hub - Mac Pro; now just kb - Mac Pro). I cannot remember similar annoyance with wireless keyboards, and the old wired keyboard I used was 'plastic fantastic' model with which static electricity was obviously not a problem. Anyone else encountered this or found a way to address it? My immediate solution idea is just to buy (yet another) (non-Apple) keyboard..