Apple Wireless Keyboard: Fn + Arrow keys for PgUp, PgDn, etc?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Zolk, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Zolk macrumors member

Zolk

For those with the new Apple Wireless Keyboard, can you confirm if using the Function key plus the arrow keys allows for PgUp, PgDn, Home, and End just like on MacBooks? Thanks.

2. nylock10 macrumors regular

Yup, I got the new wired keyboard, FN + Up arrow/Down arrow works as Page Up/Down - pretty cool.

3. coopermac macrumors member

Sorry to bring this old post back but I have tried and failed to find an answer elsewhere.

I am trying to use a newly acquired aluminium wireless keyboard with my MBP Intel 2.16 in the same way as the internal keyboard works. Specifically, in Safari or Firefox I use Command and the home/end arrows to go forward and back between browser pages but I cannot get this to work on the wireless keyboard. The Fn and arrow keys do not do this either.

I have installed the keyboard update and all latest updates for Leopard. All the other keys seem to work fine except the arrow keys.

Can anyone please shed any light on this or on a definitive list of keyboard shortcuts. I am begining to wonder if the wireless keyboard is defective.

4. Batt macrumors 65816

Batt

CMD left or right bracket.

5. coopermac macrumors member

Thanks Batt but I tried that too and still no joy.

6. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Comfirmed. I tried it on my MacBook and my wireless Apple keyboard. And for the user that has a defect, bring it in to the Apple Store and have them check it out.