Apple Wireless Keyboard is here

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by teerexx52, Sep 28, 2007.

1. teerexx52 macrumors 68000

teerexx52

My Apple Wireless keyboard it here. Works great but is it ever small. About the size of the macbook keyboard. Very nice if you don't need the numeric pad.

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

It's definitely not bad at all. Personally I think it's a little too much like the MacBook keyboard but nothing I couldn't get used to. My personal favorite is the MacBook Pro keyboards (PowerBooks of late). They have a perfect spring while the MacBook's feel a little flat.

3. whawhat macrumors 6502

just curious - when did you order yours? or did you pick it up at an actual apple store? thanks

4. Zolk macrumors member

Zolk

Congrats on getting the keyboard. I really love the thin design of these new keyboards, but I'm not a fan of the lack of numerical keypad on the wireless. Nevertheless, I'm finding it hard to resist the design.

Since you've received yours, could you please answer my question regarding the ability to use Fn + Arrow Keys for PgUp, PgDn, Home, and End (like on MacBooks)? Being able to do so would be a huge plus for me, as I use those keys quite often.

5. teerexx52 thread starter macrumors 68000

teerexx52

I ordered it back in August on line.

6. teerexx52 thread starter macrumors 68000

teerexx52

The Command + left arrow takes me to the beginning of a line in pages word processing. The command right arrow to the end of the line. The command+up arrow to the top of the web page, the command + down arrow to the bottom of a web page. In a pages doc the command up to beginning of first line, command + arrow down to end of last line. Let me know if this answers your question

7. ivi7 macrumors 6502a

ivi7

I can't agree with you more I definately prefer my macbook pro keyboard to any other Apple keyboard :)

8. Zolk macrumors member

Zolk

Thanks for the info. :)

9. teerexx52 thread starter macrumors 68000

teerexx52

Your welcome