Apple wireless keyboard rubber feet

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by darkhorse94, Jul 17, 2012.

  1. darkhorse94 macrumors newbie

    Jul 17, 2012
    Hey y'all. I've been reading this forum for a while but this is my first post. I have an Apple Wireless Keyboard and one of the back rubber feet (The one covering the wireless receiver) has fallen off, making the keyboard uneven and a pain to use. Does anyone know where I can get replacement feet? Thanks!
  2. darkhorse94 thread starter macrumors newbie

    Jul 17, 2012
  3. spacedesign911 macrumors regular

    Jul 22, 2010
    Dublin, Ireland
    in the meantime try removing another to level the keyboard
  4. Lance-AR macrumors 6502

    May 7, 2012
    Little Rock, AR
    Check with a genius at an Apple store to determine of they make replacements. If you knew someone with AppleCare, the keyboard would be covered..
  5. harrisonw1998 macrumors regular

    Jul 18, 2011
    I've had problems with Apple keyboards in the past, and they generally will swap it out for you if you go to the store.

Share This Page