Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boobooq88

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 12, 2007
Sorry if this has been answered before but I did a quick search around the forums and couldnt find anything... I also googled but all I found was that it can be done but not how to do it.

So can someone please provide me with a how to (or at least point me to one) on getting the new Apple Wireless Keyboard working with Windows XP SP2 under bootcamp on a SR Macbook Pro

Thanks

4mula1

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2008
Pennsylvania
Vista

I upgraded to Vista using a full version OEM home premium for $120. I gotta tell you it works great on my Mac especially with my BT keyboard and mighty mouse. If thats not an option I apologize for replying with a non useful answer.

boobooq88

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 12, 2007
I upgraded to Vista using a full version OEM home premium for $120. I gotta tell you it works great on my Mac especially with my BT keyboard and mighty mouse. If thats not an option I apologize for replying with a non useful answer.

unfortunatley upgrading to vista is not an option. and beside... i wouldnt want to anyway.

So.... anyone else? Or am I just not gonna get any help? :-\

dante@sisna.com

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2006
C'mon..... somebody here has to have done this... especially the iMac owners that use bootcamp and bought this keyboard :(

I run Vista, XP and 2000 on a MBP under VMWare Fusion with 4gig ram, 2.6ghz 17" High Res Matt with 200 gig 7200 RPM drive.

I use the wireless keyboard and mouse.

I paired them in the Network Control Panel

I made sure to pass all the settings through to VMware via the VMware Settings and Preferences Menus.

Both the Keyboard and Mouse work flawlessly and wirelessly.

I have no experience with bootcamp.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.