Apple Wireless Peripheral Locks

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by strwrsfrk, Sep 9, 2014.

  1. strwrsfrk macrumors regular

    Mar 1, 2011
    Arlington, VA, USA
    Hey, everyone. I have a weird question. We're looking for ways to lock down wireless Apple keyboards and Magic Mice in some of our breakout rooms (business environment) and would really like to replicate what the Apple Store uses. They can be seen in this image:


    Does anyone know what those are called or where my company could buy some? Or does anyone know a comparable product?

    Thanks in advance!
  2. gerasimos33 macrumors newbie

    Sep 24, 2013
    I think they are called kensington locks. I don't know any particular shop that might have any but hey..Google is your friend :)
  3. rick3000 macrumors 6502a


    May 6, 2008
    West Coast

    Lots of different locks, I didn't see that exact one, but they have a few similar products.

Share This Page