Apple

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by apple12345, Feb 12, 2012.

1. apple12345 macrumors newbie

Hey guys. I'm a big Apple fan like the rest of you but something has been bothering me lately. I've been trying to find a summer job and haven't had luck as of yet. It's starting to sadden me that I'm unable to get a job specifically at Apple, something I look forward to when older, and I've been thinking about it a lot the past few days. How do I get this out of my head? I'm a teenager, so is it something that will probably just go away in a few days? Thanks!

2. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

Breathe!

3. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

try to relax and focus on school ... working at Apple as a teenager is not as glamorous as you think

your time will come

4. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

If you're a teenager working at Apple will probably be similar to working in retail (that's probably where you'd go at this age) anywhere - It wouldn't be as great as you'd think ;) Get some education so you have a chance of getting to a higher up place in Apple when you're older. Where the good jobs are :)

5. BreakGuy macrumors 6502a

BreakGuy

I don't think we're all "big Apple fans". We all appreciate the technology and innovation of Apple, but I wouldn't go as far as calling us all "big Apple fans".