Applecare Advisor, when to reapply?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by jmantn, Aug 19, 2015.

1. jmantn, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2015

jmantn macrumors 6502

I have a question for anyone that would know the answer to this. If we apply and don't make past the third stage how long till we can reapply to the at home position?

I ask because I contacted my first two Apple Recruiters and was told they didn't give feedback on interviews but I could reapply within six months which ended in June (I got my denial two days before Christmas) however I've applied for every opening across the country and no response when others I know personally with less customer care experience and even those that despise iOS get a job there.

2. rawkygirl macrumors member

Hey i applied last year around decemberish and was denied after the third interview. I had lots of questions about moving because i thought i would.
    Also like you i didnt feel a connection with the woman on my third interview and got my denial letter a few days later. I reapplied in May for any open position. Had my first 2 interviews which i nailed..the last interviewer was a guy who was super laid back and awesome. He said if you make it to round 3 they want you and its basically a feeling out so not meshing with the last person can kill you. We immediately startd talking about his office decor and other stuff and it felt more like a conversation. Even the few questions he asked were more great answer how else could you answer that.

I start Monday. Apply again its worth it.

3. jmantn thread starter macrumors 6502

That's wonderful news and congratulations!

Unfortunately I've literally applied for every open spot in the US (hey I'm laid off so I have time and not sure how their process works) so I cannot apply for anything else since they're still using the applications from earlier in the year.

You at least answered my question which was do we really have to wait a year.

Maybe me emailing the recruiters or applying for every at home position hurt me?

Regardless I'm really excited to hear this for you!