Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

StoneCold X

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 22, 2015
How long does it usually take for AppleCare show up for your iPad when purchased together from Apple?

Bought AppleCare with the new iPad Pro. Received the iPad Pro but the AppleCare doesn’t show up in it or the support site, I haven’t got the AppleCare email yet.

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
How long does it usually take for AppleCare show up for your iPad when purchased together from Apple?

Bought AppleCare with the new iPad Pro. Received the iPad Pro but the AppleCare doesn’t show up in it or the support site, I haven’t got the AppleCare email yet.
Give it a few hours. The email is usually sent in the same day.

pilotkid

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2006
Chandler, AZ/Chicago, IL
I received my 12.9in Pro today around 11:30a. By 12p I had enrolled in the monthly payments for AppleCare + and I still haven't heard anything from Apple...no email or anything. And I still have the option to enroll through the iPad itself. I enrolled on the iPad through Safari and did the diagnostic check and all that. I'm just thinking that because of the virus they are running on reduced staff...I'm not worried about it, I am sure it will go through eventually...I just might be a little extra careful carrying it from my office(desK in living room) to the lunch room(couch, also in living room).

StoneCold X

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 22, 2015
Settings / About. Do you see AC+ Coverage listed there?

It did not show up there. I waited for over 24 hours and nothing ever showed up so I called Apple Support. It turns out that they had no record of my AppleCare purchase on their end, even though they charged me for it. After about 30-45 minutes on the phone with 3 different people, they were finally able to get it taken care of.

circatee

Contributor
Nov 30, 2014
From past experience, within minutes. And, I would suggest checking your spam/junk email folder(s).
Normally, the email is delivered quickly. Even the same when I have purchased from BestBuy, with Apple Care.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.