iPhone 11 Pro AppleCare+ issue after getting new iPhone 11 pro

Branman11

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 23, 2014
I’m not sure if anyone else is having this issue or maybe it’s just something I need to do. I upgraded my phone through the Apple upgrade program. AppleCare+ was included in the purchase clearly shows on my order invoice. Apple support app and also my iPhone is telling me to purchase AppleCare and that my phone isn’t covered. Any ideas? I’m avoiding calling Apple because I can imagine the wait time. Thank for any help.

Brandon

Otflyer

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2017
SF Bay Area
Call them. I called yesterday thinking the wait would be excessive on launch day. I waited 14 minutes at mid day. I thought that quite acceptable. Might be better the earlier you call.

digitalfx

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2007
It always takes time to register after the sale... It will eventually show up as covered on the phone.

Marketh

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2018
Manchester, UK
My device isn't stating I have AppleCare+ either (on iUP) - Asked an Apple Store staff member today and he said it can take up to 72 hours to reflect on the device, but as long as you've got it on your receipt, you're good.

Branman11

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 23, 2014
Thanks everyone for the info. I’ll give it a few more days and hope it switches.