iPhone 11 Pro AppleCare on iPhone 11 Pro Max

VineRider

macrumors 6502
May 24, 2018
I would get it. Personally, I just got AppleCare+ on my iPhone 11 Pro. I didn't go for theft and loss coverage.

HDFan

macrumors 68000
Jun 30, 2007
I go the full Monty including Theft and Loss. I don't want to worry about it getting lost or stolen. I also use Apple Support a lot. That alone is well worth it.

Arcontia

macrumors 6502
Apr 6, 2017
I just put AppleCare+ on my 11 Pro, 60 days was also running out and I bit the bullet. Because I genuinely love it and should something bad ever happen to it physically, I want to make sure the coverage and service is there for it affordably. While I am generally a careful person, you never know what might happen tomorrow.

The 11 Pro has a lovely frosted glass finish that really does feel amazing in your hand, and now I really look forward to being able to actually use the phone completely naked on some days, knowing I have coverage should I drop it accidentally, but will still use a case in normal circumstances.

Other nice side effect - the 2 year coverage = I'm locking myself into my 11 Pro for 2 years and will not upgrade until the at least 2 years from now. And should something bad happen to it, especially if that sleek new battery degrades faster than expected (my Xs was at 86% after just 1 year eg), then I'm covered.

ericwn

macrumors 68030
Apr 24, 2016
Depends. In a country with good consumer protection laws probably not needed. Anywhere else, recommended.