Hi Guys, my MacBook is now almost 1 year old. I have to decide until the end of November if I want to buy an ACPP. So far nothing has happened to my MacBook. Even thought it only costs about 150$ at Ebay it is still really expensive. Do you think I should buy it? Do you have one?