applecare question for ipad 3 - cracked screen with pics !

Discussion in 'iPad' started by stevey69, Oct 27, 2012.

1. stevey69 macrumors regular

i have cracked my screen for ipad 3 on accident . i have the 16gb wifi black with applecare+ ... and was wondering if i have any chance of scoring a ipad 4 16gb in WHITE by paying some additional money during replacement? if anyone knows, drop your $0.02 thanks

steve

Attached Files:

2. floridonet macrumors regular

You will not have any upgrade options. They will only replace it like for like.

3. thedeejay macrumors 65816

thedeejay

No matter what you do, and who you talk to you only get the colour and capacity you originally bought.

4. Medic311 macrumors 68000

Medic311

you will have no chance of getting an iPad 4. you will never have any chance of getting an iPad 4, period.

the supply of refurb iPad 3's sitting around in inventory in addition to all of the new iPad 3's being sold now as refurbs...is enormous.

you will receive a brown box iPad 3 refurb

if you are really interested in getting an iPad 4, as soon as you pay the $49 deductible and get the new iPad tell them to not set it up in the store. leave it wrapped up and immediately flip it on craigslist or ebay and say it is a brand new brown box apple refurb, just received after your screen broke on your original one