Hey everyone, So (like a moron) I left my new iPhone 7 plus on a radiator all night about two weeks ago. Heat isn't good for the battery so naturally now it's not holding as much of a charge as it used to. I have AppleCare but the last time I went in to discuss the issue, they said the battery health was fine and they couldn't do anything about it. This is frustrating because I clearly know the battery isn't what it used to be. My question is should I just accidentally drop it and go get a new one like that or keep pressing about the battery issue?