Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by 1member1, Dec 5, 2013.

1. 1member1 macrumors 6502

Sep 8, 2012

My one year warranty is almost over for the retina macbook pro 13 i have.
    I bought this macbook from the US and not living there so I don't think i can order from apple store and get just the key without the box :<

I don't have any apple store in my country only reseller which charge much more for their own warranty and does not support globally (who knows what will happen in those 2 years :()

any other options I got ? anyone bought from ebay ? I heard mixed stories on it..

2. Buck987 macrumors 6502a

Jan 16, 2010
    not sure but maybe try B&H photo
  3. Dekard macrumors 6502

Sep 7, 2011
    Dallas, Texas
    I believe you can order the applecare without even owning a system... when you register the applecare it's when you put in the serial. You can do that anywhere..
  4. GoingDark macrumors 6502

Nov 2, 2013
    If you go to you can put in your serial number and I believe you'll get an option to purchase AppleCare directly from the following page and have it automatically applied to your system.
  5. 1member1 thread starter macrumors 6502

Sep 8, 2012
    Yes i think you're right.. but apple website show me this after send all the details :
    We're sorry, but we are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later.

:< i hope this works because i need a fake US address as well. hope i won't waste 250$.

6. orangezorki macrumors 6502a

Aug 30, 2006
    Is there an online Apple store in your country? If so I would give them a call and usually they are pretty helpful.