Applecare

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by 1member1, Dec 5, 2013.

1. 1member1 macrumors 6502

Hi

My one year warranty is almost over for the retina macbook pro 13 i have.
    I bought this macbook from the US and not living there so I don't think i can order from apple store and get just the key without the box :<

I don't have any apple store in my country only reseller which charge much more for their own warranty and does not support globally (who knows what will happen in those 2 years :()

any other options I got ? anyone bought from ebay ? I heard mixed stories on it..

Thanks

2. Buck987 macrumors 6502a

not sure but maybe try B&H photo

3. Dekard macrumors 6502

Dekard

I believe you can order the applecare without even owning a system... when you register the applecare it's when you put in the serial. You can do that anywhere..

4. GoingDark macrumors 6502

If you go to https://selfsolve.apple.com/ you can put in your serial number and I believe you'll get an option to purchase AppleCare directly from the following page and have it automatically applied to your system.

5. 1member1 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes i think you're right.. but apple website show me this after send all the details :
    We're sorry, but we are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later.

:< i hope this works because i need a fake US address as well. hope i won't waste 250$.

thanks

6. orangezorki macrumors 6502a

Is there an online Apple store in your country? If so I would give them a call and usually they are pretty helpful.

David