applecare +

CUHATIN

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 14, 2012
If i have applecare plus on my iPhone i don't need the insurance through ATT correct? should i cancel my insurance through ATT? I pay $7 a month for mobile insurance and a extra $3 a month for a mobile protection pack

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
Insurance covers the loss of a phone. AppleCare will replace a phone if it is damaged. Big difference.

Eileen89

macrumors 65816
Aug 12, 2014
You have to decide if you want the added lost/stolen protection that you get with AT&T's insurance is worth the extra cost for you. I have Apple Care Plus, but my CC company covers my iPhone for lost/stolen as long as I pay my AT&T bill using my CC every month. You could see if you have other coverage like that.

redsoxguy676

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2012
You have to decide if you want the added lost/stolen protection that you get with AT&T's insurance is worth the extra cost for you. I have Apple Care Plus, but my CC company covers my iPhone for lost/stolen as long as I pay my AT&T bill using my CC every month. You could see if you have other coverage like that.
Could you tell me what CC company you have that covers your phone if stolen, when you pay your bill with said CC?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.