Applecare?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sstern1, Oct 30, 2007.

1. sstern1 macrumors member

Do people buy the applecare for iPhones?

I always buy them for my laptops but...

Discuss.

2. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

powerbook911

Well no need to buy it yet. iPhone has 1 year warranty, and you even get 2 years of telephone support since it's a phone and you're under contract.

If you still have your phone about a month before the warranty expires, you might consider Apple Care.

Personally, I will have to see. Hopefully a new phone will be out before my 1 year is up, and I can just sell mine, and get the new one.

3. maestro55 macrumors 68030

maestro55

I got the two-year Apple Care and figured that I will have the phone for atleast two years and since you can't only add one year to the one year warrenty I got the two-year plan. I think it was worth it certainly because it covers the battery.

4. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I bought AppleCare...

because the it was only $69 plus tax. So, I walked out the door with a new iPhone the 2-year AppleCare for a total of $502.91. Pretty satisfied with AppleCare on all my Mac computers and Apple products. The wait isn't that long at the genius bar (best to get an appointment), nor on the phone with AppleCare, and they've been able to answer my questions and resolve my situations. :cool: