Applehour.com ??

kalexn

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
Texas
Has anyone seen this website or used it? I wonder if it is a scam taking money but they take paypal which has a guarantee. It looks like a lot of the ebay cases/accessories are purchased off of this website.

www.applehour.com

kalexn

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
Texas
Kalexn,

Did you successfully order from AppleHour? I put an order in and haven't received my cases. I'm getting a bit skeptical.

D
I did not. I went and ordered from trait-tech.com as I liked their stuff better. Haven't received it yet but they did email me today with a confirmation number and said it shipped. So it took forever but I think it is coming!

dbattle

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2011
Metro Washington DC
I'll Take That As A Yes
I'm not sure what you're taking as a yes. If I were desperate for a case I would have just gone to the Apple store or to one of the carriers, they have plenty. I simply wanted to know if anyone had success through this place, I was looking for some assurance and instead you turned it into a personal attack. Both juvenile and uncalled for.

Mac-Maine

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2010
I'm not sure what you're taking as a yes. If I were desperate for a case I would have just gone to the Apple store or to one of the carriers, they have plenty. I simply wanted to know if anyone had success through this place, I was looking for some assurance and instead you turned it into a personal attack. Both juvenile and uncalled for.
You took that PERSONAL? wow

dbattle

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2011
Metro Washington DC
You took that PERSONAL? wow
What would you call calling someone "desperate" and then "lol".

Is there another way of interpreting that that I'm missing? Fact is I don't know you and I don't really care what you say or think but your kind of comments make useful threads like this, useless.

kalexn

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
Texas
Aww, let's be nice! The website has a wide variety of cases and I bet he wanted to have different ones. You can get one around but it may not be exactly what you are wanting. This website has lots of cases and accessories. dbattle, let me know when you get it and if you like them.

Mac-Maine

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2010
What would you call calling someone "desperate" and then "lol".

Is there another way of interpreting that that I'm missing? Fact is I don't know you and I don't really care what you say or think but your kind of comments make useful threads like this, useless.
I asked a question, you got defensive right away. didnt know you would be so sensitve

dbattle

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2011
Metro Washington DC
Aww, let's be nice! The website has a wide variety of cases and I bet he wanted to have different ones. You can get one around but it may not be exactly what you are wanting. This website has lots of cases and accessories. dbattle, let me know when you get it and if you like them.
will do

dbattle

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2011
Metro Washington DC
I finally received my cases today. I had them mailed at the free rate so it obviously added a significant amount of time. Irregardless they arrived and look nice.

Radiating

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2011
I finally received my cases today. I had them mailed at the free rate so it obviously added a significant amount of time. Irregardless they arrived and look nice.
They're shipped from China, it takes a few weeks.

Feel free to report on how they hold up, in my experience a lot of these things fall apart fast.