Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

emac82

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 17, 2007
Atlantic Canada
Hi!

I bought a new MBP a few weeks ago, and every time I log in I get this prompt, I click "OK" and it goes away, but I'm not sure why it comes up...If I hit "cancel" it will keep reappearing...

I tried to google it, but I can't seem to find any resolutions, so I'm hoping someone here can help...

Last edited:

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Your image is too small to read. Also, when posting an image from another site, use the IMG or TIMG tags, not the URL tags. To include a pic from another site, click the
insertimage.gif
icon on the Reply to Thread toolbar.

Taking Screenshots in Mac OS X
How to add a picture to a forum post

emac82

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 17, 2007
Atlantic Canada
Sorry, I forgot to change my quality settings when I was uploading the picture...I put a new one there, I can see it no problem now, are you able to ?

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Sorry, I forgot to change my quality settings when I was uploading the picture...I put a new one there, I can see it no problem now, are you able to ?
Your Keychain stores passwords so you don't have to enter them each time. If you enter your Keychain password (most likely your admin password), then you won't keep getting that popup.

emac82

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 17, 2007
Atlantic Canada
I have tried that before, when I enter my admin password, it "shakes"/rejects it, but if I leave it blank and it OK, it goes away until the next time I restart....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.