AppleId site broken?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Morac, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morac macrumors 6502a

Morac

I know the App Store and iTunes are down today, but I'm seeing other issues today with iCloud, which is supposed to be working. Namely the reported storage on my iPhone doesn't match what's on the icloud.com web site and both don't show any documents stored by my Apps.

I figured I'd call support, but they needed a PIN to look at my account so they told me to login at https://appleid.apple.com. I have second sign in so I signed in, entered the security code sent to my iPhone and promptly got a "there was an error" message. I tried again and got the same thing. I tried a different Apple Id that doesn't have 2nd sign in enabled and got the same thing.

It looks like signing in to the Apple ID site isn't working. Is anyone else seeing this problem?

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

3. Morac thread starter macrumors 6502a

Morac

Yes, but iCloud has been supposedly working for 7 hours now.

Apple ID was never listed as being affected, yet trying to log in to the appleid.apple.com site returns an "An unknown error has occurred."

So Apple's System Status page does not appear to be correct.

4. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

5. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

It's working fine for me. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and try again.

6. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.