Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Last month, Apple's 10th generation iPad (64GB Wi-Fi) hit a new all-time low price of $349.00 during Black Friday. Today, that deal has returned on Amazon, and you can once again get the 2022 iPad at this record low price.

ipad-2-candycanes.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This time around, the sale is available in two colors: Blue and Pink. Amazon gives an estimated delivery date of December 15 through December 20 right now, so we're getting very close to missing out on Christmas delivery dates this season. Order now if you're trying to make that date.

Not only the entry-level model is on sale, as you can also get the 256GB Wi-Fi iPad for $499.00, down from $599.00. This one delivers by December 14 and is another all-time low price for the tablet.

If you want a cellular model, Amazon has the 64GB cellular iPad for $499.00 and the 256GB cellular iPad for $649.00, both of which are $100 off and best-ever prices.

If you're on the hunt for more discounts, be sure to visit our Apple Deals roundup where we recap the best Apple-related bargains of the past week.

Article Link: Apple's 10th Gen iPad Returns to All-Time Low Black Friday Price of $349

osofast240sx

macrumors 68030
Mar 25, 2011
The best ever prices for the cellular iPad 10 is at T-Mobile not sure if the deal is going on but for the past two months it’s been $230 off, just checked all iPads with the exception of 9th gen are $230 off

Reactions: krakenrelease

rhaezorblue

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2012
For folks that are, or have family who are military veterans, shopmyexchange (AAFES) has had several sales in the last month for the 10th gen iPad 64GB listed for $299 no tax. I snagged one, great deal.

• Love
Reactions: krakenrelease

krakenrelease

macrumors regular
Dec 3, 2020
The best ever prices for the cellular iPad 10 is at T-Mobile not sure if the deal is going on but for the past two months it’s been $230 off, just checked all iPads with the exception of 9th gen are $230 off
I took advantage of this a few months ago to get a cellular iPad. Relying on hotspot has been so hit or miss sometimes depending on the area I am in.

Reactions: osofast240sx

TechRunner

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2016
SW Florida, US
When this was released I said I would grab one if they ever dropped to $349, but now that there's a rumor of a larger Air I'm going to keep plugging away with my 7th Gen until I see if that plays out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.