Apple's confusing me so much!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Maira10, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Maira10 macrumors newbie

I very confused as I want all the 6 plus extras but 5.5 just too big for me. I love to use my 5s one handed almost always. Is it even possible to use the plus with one hand without help? Not fair that iPad Air & Retina Mini almost got the same specs but not iPhone 6 & Plus.
    Also can't pick a color! I have a gold 5s so don't want 6 gold. Silver is nice but kinda boring. Really wished there was a dark blue or black iPhone. Anyways, I am really liking space grey one but I always go for a white font iPhone as I use them totally naked & black shows more tear & wear. Since I am so confused & can't decide should I just forget about 6 & wait for 6s?or forget about plus? Help !

2. Ann P macrumors 68020

How is Apple confusing you? They gave you options. If you can't make a decision now, wait until the 19th for them to go on display.

3. tgi macrumors 65816

tgi

The black wear and tear was only an issue on the Black iPhone 5.

4. mdlooker macrumors 65816

mdlooker

I believe single-handed use is coming to an end in the next few years.

This is where I'm not a tech guy but it "seems" to me that the more pixels that are crammed the more real estate will be needed.

Easy easy now, I'm not a tech guy.;)

5. drogba macrumors member

Buying what's right for YOU is more important than owning one of these things IMMEDIATELY. Wait for them to be on display all over the place and give them a test run before you buy. You'll have to wait a little to own one, but it's better than owning something that you don't really like.

6. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

No sense in getting caught up in this madness unless you got the hots for the 6 now. Like the others said, just sit back and relax and wait a few weeks and go and look at the new phones on display at you local Apple store.

No reason to hurry if you are not in a hurry!

7. Maira10 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well I don't have the luxury to try them out before buying .I am in Bangladesh & I plan to preorder tonight & ship them(1 more for my dad) to our house in New York. My dad who's in ny gonna bring my phone with him when he comes later this month. We don't even have an official apple reseller in my country yet! I am also going to be stuck with it as I won't be able to return it or exchange it! I know bummer but then I never had to return or exchange an iPhone & I had them all other than 3g! So fingers crossed! I think I am gonna go with iPhone 6 space grey & dad wants silver.just hope I won't drool over the big screen & extra specs later! Btw tmobile contact free iPhone 6 is gsm unlocked like their 5s,right?

8. ronm99 macrumors 6502

My Space Grey 5s shows no wear and tear after one year (and I don't use a case), although I baby the phone and never put it in a pocket with anything else.

As far as 6 vs 6 plus, if you are really undecided, you should either check out a Galaxy S4 or Note 3 to see which you like, or wait for them to be on display.

If you really like one-handed use, then probably you should stick with the iPhone 6. The size really is the major difference between the two phones (there are other nice things about the plus, but I think the size is the one that will matter the most).