Apples New Attitude?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by ilpadrino6, Jun 11, 2013.

1. ilpadrino6 macrumors member

For this keynote I noticed that Tim Cook did not seem "dull" but actually genuinely excited and even cut a few jokes. I think he is responding or showing more life to quiet the critics. Even Schiller with the "Can't innovate my ass" comment. I think the entire apple team have a fresher attitude now that forstall is gone.

2. thejadedmonkey macrumors 604

thejadedmonkey

There's definitely some life at Apple that wasn't there for the past few months. I like the direction they're going in, too.

3. Tankmaze macrumors 68000

Tankmaze

yeah the keynote was perfect, Craig is the real star, really enjoyed his joke, interacts with audience and presentation. Tim speaks more confident imo, but Eddy looks like a smug pimp, I don't know why, probably the way he talks :D

4. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

Yeah Craig has become really great in stage. In fact I think yesterday he was the best speaker. And I totally get why Ive sticks to videos. He's got the voice for it, they're pretty much expected at this point and he'd probably not do well on stage (too shy).

5. Michaelgtrusa macrumors 604

Michaelgtrusa

6. decafjava macrumors 68000

decafjava

Yup, best keynote in awhile. Another Craig fan here, and I never thought Tim was that bad - just suffering from an unfair comparison with Steve Jobs.

7. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

Craig did do a fantastic job. Still not overly keen on Cook, his voice grates on me a little. But overall, the most passion I've seen from Apple in a while.

8. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

The stage presence that craig exhibited really showed that Apple still has its mojo. Schiller was good and full of fire as well.

All around it was a very good keynote, not just because of what the demonstrated but how they presented it.

9. PortableLover macrumors 6502a

I really loved the presentation best wwdc i've seen imo.

10. IGregory macrumors 6502a

IGregory

Tim Cook, after being in the spotlight for almost two years one becomes comfortable at the microphone.

11. SandPebble macrumors regular

All of the presenters knew their stuff. I like where Apple is going.

12. maxosx macrumors 68020

It's a noticeable improvement over the prior events, but I'm remaining watchful, since it was only one keynote. We will see how they do between now and when the iPhone 6 is announced sometime next year. That will be the test.... time is very revealing.

13. sick z33 macrumors 6502

I agree. The presentation was one of the best. Looking forward to iOS 7.

14. Dolorian macrumors 65816

Dolorian

I think this was definitely one of their better keynotes in terms of stage presence and the overall mood. Federighi stole the show in my opinion, he was confident, relaxed, interacted with the crowd and looked like he was having quite a lot of fun. They definitely put a good show.

15. danahn17 macrumors 6502

Agreed. Those were some pretty big shoes and expectations to fill. He's done quite alright in my book :)