Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr Jobs

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 7, 2002
London, England
As Apple always goes on about the whole 'widget' as in because the hardware and software is Apple it works seamlessly with each other. Plus that is the way they are going, beyond the computer with the likes of iPod and soon to be released other iDevices.

I know there are other 3rd party stylus / tablets out there but there are also other 3rd party MP3 players but which works the best with iTunes, it makes sense for Apple to make one of there own that works well with inkwell (no pun intended)

Besides I think this will be one of the best ways to show the real power of Bluetooth, imagine a wireless Stylus Pen without the need of a tablet that writes on any surface.:eek:

well that what is think anyway...

Ludicrosity

macrumors member
May 8, 2002
Sounds interesting...

But I would rather have a monitor that's made to be a touch screen (Wacom's are nice but $1,800 for the 15" and $3,500 for the 18"... sheesh). If Apple could make some of all of their displays touch screen and maybe $100 more than the regular versions would be awesome. Or at least just have a thick screen coating that can't get damaged easally with a bluetooth stylus.

Touch screen display's are great, I've had the pleasure of using one of the Wacom's at a local store. Much better (and easier on the neck) to draw directly on your whatever it is you're working on opposed to looking up and down and/or at an angle. Plus there's just things you can't do without "direct contact."

Although, for people like me who can't afford every new Apple thingie that come's out :)() a Bluetooth enabled stylus would be great.

I think it would be more likey that Apple does your opinion rather than mine. Anyhow it goes I'm into both ideas...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.