Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple has announced that its 29th retail store in China opens in Shenyang, the capital city of Liaoning, on Saturday, January 9 at 10:00 a.m. local time. The store will be located in the MixC shopping mall at 288 Qingnian Street in Shenyang's Heping District.

The new store will be open Monday to Sunday between 10 a.m. and 9:30 p.m. local time, and offer traditional Apple Store services, including the Genius Bar, Workshops, JointVenture, events and seminars.

MixC-Shenyang-China-800x333.jpg
MixC shopping mall in Shenyang, China (Image: RTKL)

This new MixC location in Shenyang will mark Apple's 25th retail store in mainland China, and the company also operates four retail stores in Hong Kong. Shenyang is located about 250 miles (402 km) northeast of Dalian, a major port city in southern Liaoning where Apple's 21st retail store in China opened on October 24, 2015.

Apple has aggressively expanded its footprint in China under the leadership of retail chief Angela Ahrendts, having opened new stores in Nanning on December 12, Beijing on November 28 and Chengdu on November 21. Apple also opened retail stores in Chongqing, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Nanjing and Tianjin throughout 2015.

Article Link: Apple's Next Chinese Retail Store Opens in Shenyang on January 9

Last edited:

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
is there a blog that details all the new In-N-Out locations? cause that would be really helpful.

Probably. They have a pretty large following/fanbase - I'd be more surprised if no such thing exists than if one does exist.

Tesla has Teslarati.com - just discovered it the other day. I'm pretty happy with it - they reliably have new content once or twice a day. I wish there was a more general blog about everything done by Elon Musk's three companies - Tesla, SpaceX, and Solar City... but it's not too hard to find news on SpaceX on other tech enthusiast blogs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.