Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

hello_again_thumb.jpg
Apple's "Hello Again" media event kicks off at 10:00 AM Pacific tomorrow, and as usual some MacRumors readers who can't follow the event live are interested in avoiding all of the announcements and waiting until Apple posts the recorded video of the event so as to experience it without already knowing the outcome.

For those individuals, we've posted this news story, which will be updated with a direct link to the presentation once it becomes available from Apple. No other news stories or announcements will be displayed alongside this story.

Apple has become quicker about making event videos available for replay over the past several years, and videos are now frequently available within an hour of an event's conclusion.

Users waiting for the video to be posted are welcome to gather in the thread associated with this news story, and we ask that those who follow the events refrain from making any posts in the thread about Apple's announcements.

Video Posted: A direct link to the video file is now available, with no spoilers.

Article Link: Apple's October 2016 Media Event: Spoiler-Free Video Stream [Video Posted]

Reactions: kgnunwei

now i see it

macrumors G3
Jan 2, 2002
The last iPhone 7 event didn't stream live at all to my iOS devices. NA.

The only thing "visible" was the MR forum that ripped the event to shreds.
It was way more interesting (and funny) than the boring keynote.
I never even bothered to watch the edited event after the fact at Apple s website.

MR is where it's at.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
What's the point? I have a feeling Apple already leaked all the spoilers. I think the LCD touch bar and touch ID is the show. The rest will be the usual filler -- something like a spotlight on the newly designed Apple Stores or how great the first year of ATV4 has been.

jent

macrumors 6502a
Mar 31, 2010
Can someone post the livestream URL (as opposed to the expected full video after the event ends) when it becomes available? I'll be on a work PC and have successfully used VLC to view the livestream.

R.P.G

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2016
Somewhere
Awesome.. Can't wait to get my first Mac.
[doublepost=1477528278][/doublepost]
What's the point? I have a feeling Apple already leaked all the spoilers. I think the LCD touch bar and touch ID is the show. The rest will be the usual filler -- something like a spotlight on the newly designed Apple Stores or how great the first year of ATV4 has been.
Tech specs like dGPU and other stuff are still not clear.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
Awesome.. Can't wait to get my first Mac.
[doublepost=1477528278][/doublepost]
Tech specs like dGPU and other stuff are still not clear.

First, I was being kind of tongue in check b/c Apple leaked its own info w/ actual picture rather than some rumor site. Second, tech specs are important, esp #of ports and graphics BUT they are not Apple innovation or anything to get excited about -- more like relief IF specs are MBP-worthy, hardly a spoiler unless Apple announces some exclusive CPU or GPU no one knew anything about -- but that is highly doubful.

Reactions: Applebot1 and mrxak
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.