Apples order status site down?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kmonie360, Jun 15, 2010.

1. kmonie360 macrumors member

Ordered around 10pm est. I have a confirmation page... Order number.... But no email or charge to my card. And i can't get on the order status page at all

2. AddingApple macrumors newbie

AddingApple

I got a confirmation email from att and it said to wait 24 hours before checking order numbers. I put mine in anyway and it came back with no data. I'm hoping tomorrow it will be in there.

3. billy3785 macrumors regular

billy3785

mine was charged to my card immediately, and they also put 6 $1 charges on there. And I've been refreshing the order status page for about 5 hours and still nothing. (http 500 internal server error)

4. direktkaoz macrumors newbie

don't worry. i ordered around 9:30 am EST and i got my e-mail around 8:30 pm. The Apple servers are getting hammered, you should be fine for delivery on the 24th of June.

5. lilmitchmitch macrumors 6502

I ordered about 30 minutes after you and have the confirmation page, order number and a $1 charge from Apple on my card. No e-mail yet and I keep getting errors when checking the order status page. It finally said that it's down due to maintenance. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow to a red circle with a 1 in the middle in the top right corner of my mail icon (probably only to find out it's some other random e-mail) :rolleyes:

6. direktkaoz macrumors newbie

woops didn't see the part where you said that you didn't get charged.
    I might be slightly worried now since I was charged instantly. 2 charges of $1 and a charge for $325.54

7. GfPQqmcRKUvP macrumors 68040

GfPQqmcRKUvP

Order status is down for me.

I have a terrible CC with $500 limit, and I'm supposed to have $400 free. Apple just emailed me and said that the card was denied even though I've only racked up $100 in charges since I last paid my statement in full. I go online and it says I have a $300 balance. I have no idea why. I need to call my CC company tomorrow.

8. me2000 macrumors 6502

Ordered 7 pm CST and got confirmation email at 8:52 pm CST.

Not able to check order status though...

I get this error:

Thank you for shopping at the Apple Online Store
    Apple's Online and phone Order Status services are temporarily unavailable due to a scheduled upgrade to our systems.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

9. zildjianfan macrumors regular

I still haven't gotten a charge on my card and my order went through (and confirmed via email) at 6:25am EST

10. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

I placed two orders not too long before they changed the delivery date. I received an e-mail for the second order, but not the first one. I forgot to print out the confirmation since I was trying to rush to get the second. Both have been charged to my account though as pending.

11. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Same here only at 7a MST. Everything is so inconsistent it seems.