Apple's Photos app

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by DoctorDoctor, Jun 19, 2017.

1. DoctorDoctor macrumors regular

Very frustrating that you can not edit keyword/tags and comments using the iOS version of Photos especially since Apple is trying to position the iPad as a PC replacement. Do any of you guys know of a good app that I can add comments, tags or keywords easily on the iPad ? I have found a few but they are clunky to use. I don't want to have to hit several button/menus to add these. I want to be able to swipe from photo to photo while adding comments/tags.

And while I am complaining whats up with the Details option in Photos. It doesn't really show any details about the photo.

Thanks.

2. Stefan johansson macrumors 65816

Stefan johansson

The detail option is only adding a combination of extra contrast and sharpness,which makes small details in the picture more visible,has nothing to do with metadata.

3. DoctorDoctor thread starter macrumors regular

I think you are confused. I'm not talking about details when editing. I'm talking about Details when looking at photos. I have attached a photo to show you.

Attached Files:

4. Stefan johansson macrumors 65816

Stefan johansson

Ok,guess I misunderstood. That tab should show metadata,like camera model,date,and maybe also camera settings.

5. digitalexplr macrumors regular

digitalexplr