Apples Refurbished 2013 MBA?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by imjoee, Aug 16, 2013.

1. imjoee macrumors 6502

imjoee

So i regularly check the refurbished section once in a while, and for the last 4 days of checking i have not noticed any 2012 13"MBA. Hopefully this calls for apple to soon post 2013 refurbished.

any thoughts?

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Refurbs sell fast, very fast. You need to check in daily, but if you persist you will find what you want. They are A1 machines and that's why they are popular. Full warranty, etc.

The saving is worthwhile and folks know that!:)

3. kahkityoong macrumors 6502

kahkityoong

I'm afraid that just means they don't have any 2012 refurbs at the moment. Nothing to do with releases of 2013 refurbs which I doubt you'll see for months.

4. tbolt11 macrumors member

whats an a1 machine?

5. fark macrumors regular

a1 = perfect condition.

EDIT: Perfect condition for normal people, not the OCD-ites who inhabit MR. :D

6. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

As in factory new, and you have the additional advantage of knowing that Apple have tested it thoroughly!

7. Mrbobb macrumors 601

I don't think you have to go OCD about that, never heard anything but positive on Apple's refurbs. I think they make sure it's in excellent shape before they even put them up there. The only thing is, you don't get that nice original jewerlry-like packaging.

8. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

The inventory of refurb products is driven by returns to Apple, and is not related to or influenced by upcoming product releases.

The inventory can change as often as multiple times per day, especially on more popular items. If you're looking for a particular item, refurb.me can alert you when it becomes available.