Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's "See you on the 7th" media event will be kicking off at 10:00 AM Pacific today, and as is tradition some MacRumors readers who can't follow the event live are interested in avoiding all of the announcements and waiting until Apple posts the recorded video of the event so as to experience it without already knowing the outcome.

bill_graham_apple_event_september_7.jpg

For those individuals, we've posted this news story, which will be updated with a direct link to the presentation once it becomes available from Apple. No other news stories or announcements will be displayed alongside this story.

Apple has become quicker about making event videos available for replay over the past several years, and videos are now frequently available within an hour of an event's conclusion.

Users waiting for the video to be posted are welcome to gather in the thread associated with this news story, and we ask that those who follow the events refrain from making any posts in the thread about Apple's announcements.

Video Posted: A direct link to the video file is now available, with no spoilers.

Article Link: Apple's September 2016 Media Event: Spoiler-Free Video Stream [Video Posted]

Reactions: cyks and numberfour

iClone

macrumors regular
Aug 14, 2016
Las Vegas
Thank you MacRumors even when Apple video won't buffer I can check the website and still be up to date.

squirekyle

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2010
Runs a mac rumors site, gives a spoiler free link... oh the irony.

Apple's "See you on the 7th" media event will be kicking off at 10:00 AM Pacific today, and as is tradition some MacRumors readers who can't follow the event live are interested in avoiding all of the announcements and waiting until Apple posts the recorded video of the event so as to experience it without already knowing the outcome.

bill_graham_apple_event_september_7.jpg

For those individuals, we've posted this news story, which will be updated with a direct link to the presentation once it becomes available from Apple. No other news stories or announcements will be displayed alongside this story.

Apple has become quicker about making event videos available for replay over the past several years, and videos are now frequently available within an hour of an event's conclusion.

Users waiting for the video to be posted are welcome to gather in the thread associated with this news story, and we ask that those who follow the events refrain from making any posts in the thread about Apple's announcements.

Article Link: Apple's September 2016 Media Event: Spoiler-Free Video Stream

Technarchy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2012
Anyone else notice the Apple calendar event invite is actually 2 hours long?

That's way long for a phone and watch reveal...

Reactions: Dydegu

princered

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2014
Georgia
I've had this thread open when I can't watch live. And I can never fight the temptation of checking on what announcements come out. But thank you MacRumors for the opportunity of having no spoilers. I'm trying again this year..

Nozuka

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2012
sadly can't watch it. and even though we already seem to know everything, i'll still try to watch it spoiler free. who knows, maybe there are some surprises.

but i'll just watch it spoilerfree on my apple tv ;)

mrgraff

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2010
Albuquerque
I've had this thread open when I can't watch live. And I can never fight the temptation of checking on what announcements come out. But thank you MacRumors for the opportunity of having no spoilers. I'm trying again this year..

Honest question: what does this thread provide you with, then? It seems to me if I can't watch the video live, then I will watch it when I get the chance. Why does this thread even exist? (yes I can appreciate the irony of me posting here)

Reactions: princered

Dennison

macrumors regular
Apr 19, 2015
United States
I've got my first class of the year right when the event starts and ends. Thanks for this! I'm going to try not to watch or look at social media until afterwards.

Return Zero

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2013
Kentucky
Spoiler alert: Event finale includes an exclusive live performance by Rihanna and Drake, whose brand new Apple Music Exclusive collaborative album will be force-downloaded onto every Apple device. iOS 10 launches next month with mandatory exclusive wallpaper of Rihanna and Drake's album art for the entire month of October.

Last edited:

kybldmstr

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Thank you MacRumors I always appreciate having this thread. Sadly I cannot watch the event live. Want to stay spoiler free until 4:00 (Central) when I can watch the keynote

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.