Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple has started preparations for its upcoming September 12 iPhone-centric event, and the official hashmoji for the event has now launched. The #AppleEvent hashmoji on Twitter (or "X") now includes a custom-designed Apple logo that matches the design that Apple is using for the September event.

apple-september-event-2023-hashflag.jpg

Hashmoji, or hashflags as they used to be called, are custom, paid icons that appear next to specific hashtags on the Twitter social network.

The hashmoji features the same Apple logo blue and gray colorway that Apple introduced this morning when event invites went out.

Apple's September 12 event will be held at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time, and it will be available to watch through the Apple Events page, on YouTube, and through the Apple TV app on compatible devices. For those unable to watch, MacRumors will be providing full event coverage on MacRumors.com and the MacRumorsLive Twitter account.

Article Link: Apple's September iPhone 15 Event Hashmoji Now Live on Twitter

• Love
Reactions: Michaelgtrusa

webkit

macrumors 68030
Jan 14, 2021
United States
I have read that Apple is one of Twitter/X’s top advertisers but wasn't aware they were the "number one purchaser of ads on the platform." Where did you read this? Did they rank other advertisers e.g., Amazon, Disney, etc,?

lamerica80

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2008
Apple hashmoji truly allows creators of compelling September event coverage to stand out from the masses in the most profoundly meaningful way. I can't wait to see what people create.
I am not convinced. Need slick expensive looking video of creators using hashmojis first.

JoeG4

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2002
Suppose we'll see new imacs at this event? I'd sure like that :3

(this might be one of the few on-topic posts here lmao)

BanjoDudeAhoy

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2020
Given the choice between getting rolling my eyes at "X vs Twitter" and "Hashmoji", I choose "Hashmoji". What a ridiculous word.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.